About me


I was born in Ioannina, Greece. I studied classical guitar (Guitar Teaching Diploma from the Hellenic Conservatory of Athens and Guitar Performance Diploma from the Municipal Conservatory of Ioannina) and Education Sciences (Bachelor’s degree in Preschool Education from the University of the Aegean and Master’s degree in Educational Science from the Hellenic Open University). At the same time, I have attended several classical guitar seminars with well-known guitar soloists.

I have worked as a guitar teacher at the Municipal Conservatory of Ioannina (from 1996 to 2007), music schools (2002-2004), the Municipal Conservatory of Preveza (from 1996 to 2016) and the Ioannina School of Music (from 2015 to today). In addition, I have been working as a kindergarten teacher since 2005.

I founded the non-profit association Rodotopi Guitar Ensemble “The Passaron” (Ioannina, Greece) in 2012, which consists of local guitar students and friends of the classical guitar. The aim of the association is both to provide an opportunity for participants to play music together, and to contribute to the development of music education. During its ten years of operation, the Rodotopi Guitar Ensemble has taken part in more than 70 concerts in several Greek cities and Bulgaria. More information is available on its website Rodotopi Guitar Ensemble.